- The form is pre-populated with your University ID #, name, and email address.
- GIFT RECOGNITION NAME
Enter the name(s) you would like used for recognition purposes, i.e., Ms. Jane Smith, Mr. John Smith, Mr. and Mrs. John Smith, Jane and John Smith, etc.
- ADDRESS – EMPLOYMENT/CAMPUS
- These fields will be pre-populated with your campus address information. Please indicate your primary campus for employment purposes (pull-down menu).
- ADDRESS – HOME
- Complete these fields with your home address.
- EMPLOYEE PAY TYPE
- Deduction is (pull-down menu options):
- Additional – This gift is being made in addition to any current gift that already exists.
- New – This gift is a new gift.
- Replace All Current – This gift cancels out any current gift(s) and replaces them with new gift(s) being made.
- Pay Type (pull-down menu options to indicate your pay frequency):
- 10 months
- 12 months
- Number of Deductions (pull down menu options)
- Indefinitely – If you select this option, payroll deduction will continue until you request cancelation.
- Specific Number – If you select this option, an additional field will appear asking you to "enter specific number of payroll periods (must be at least 4)."
- DEDUCTION INFORMATION
- The Campaign Code is optional and may be pre-populated.
- Select the "Accounts" button under the "Account Number" field.
- TO SEARCH FOR AN ACCOUNT
- A search window will open with two search options:
i. Unit: This will show all available accounts for this unit. Select Don’t Know (All) to see all accounts.
ii. Account Search: This will filter results based on the keywords selected. Please Note: You must type at least three characters to filter using keywords.
- Click on the account you wish to select. The designated unit code and account number will automatically populate the fields in your form.
- Amount Per Payroll Period: Indicate how much per pay period you would like directed to this account.
- Click "Add" to include this deduction on the form.
i. If you would like to give to multiple accounts, you may repeat this account process up to 12 times by clicking "add."
- If applicable, indicate whether the gift is In Honor Of or In Memory Of an individual. If you select one of these options, additional information will be requested, including Notification Information and the name of the person whom the gift is In Honor Of or In Memory Of.
- By checking this box, you agree to the terms and conditions indicated on the payroll deduction form.
All payroll deductions received by June 30, 2013 will begin in August 2013
Jordan Smeltzer: 317-278-5625, email@example.com